- VAuto Mode is useful for obstructive sleep apnea. Users that need set pressure support for comfort with enhanced AutoSet to automatically stabilize the upper airway. The inclusion of central sleep apnea detection allows clinicians to monitor more difficult patients for central sleep apnea and prescribe ASV therapy if required.
- Easy-Breathe Waveform: Provides a comfortable, natural breathing experience. The physiologically-based shape of the waveform mimics patient effort during normal breathing. The waveform used in other devices on the market mimics the patient flow shape. The flowing shape does not necessarily reflect patient effort and may not be truly indicative of the patient’s needs. Pressure increases as required throughout the inspiration cycle Peak, pressure in each breath is reached for the shortest possible duration, which improves comfort. Patients’ actual pressure requirements vary throughout the inspiration cycle. At the beginning of inspiration, lower therapy pressure is required to keep the airway open. The pressure is increased throughout the rest of the inspiratory phase to prevent flow limitation and snoring. Lung Compliance: Supports lung compliance Designed for patients with normal lung function, VAuto reduces the patient’s work of breathing with a gentle pressure profile.
- Enhanced AutoSet algorithm: ResMed’s renowned AutoSet algorithm has now been further enhanced. It still benefits from three lines of defense, responding to: flow limitation, snoring, and obstructive apnea, in addition, it now includes: central sleep apnea (CSA) detection, recognition of a wider range of flow limitation shapes, hypopnea qualification.
- Leak Management: Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- HumidAir Humidification: Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- Easy-Breathe Motor: The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- Light Sensor: The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screens back-light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
In VAuto mode, pressures extend up to 25 cm H2O, and pressure support can be set from 0-10 cm H2O. Pressure support remains constant throughout the night, while the AutoSet algorithm adjusts IPAP and EPAP according to the three lines of defense.
Constant pressure support can reassure the physician that the patient is receiving the support that they need.
C2C Card 2 Cloud model does not support data collection by wifi/wireless connectivity, only by SD Card.
Data reading using SD Card and freely available software at home or by your physician
Included With Your AirCurve 10 VAuto
- (1) New AirCurve 10 VAuto Bi-Level Device
- (1) Integrated HumidAir Humidifier
- (1) SlimLine Tubing
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) Travel Carry Bag
- (1) SD Card
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Accepts 100-240V AC – Works in any country worldwide a travel adaptor or cable for your country may be required depending on the plug type. Device includes U.S. style plug standard.